About Budget, HR and Financial Administration
To advance and strengthen the University of Illinois Chicago by providing timely analysis for policy and decision support and by aligning budgets and resources with strategic institutional objectives.
We provide timely, comprehensive and informed analysis in support of decision making and policy creation towards the strategic allocation of physical, financial and analytical resources.
- Excellence realized through accuracy, reliability, timeliness, adopting best practices, appropriate risk taking and continuous improvement.
- Integrity demonstrated by our respect for one another and honesty in how we administer the financial, physical and data resources of the university.
- Teamwork supported by a culture of knowledge sharing and appreciating our collective differences and strengths.
- Accountability; we take responsibility for our work.
- Professionalism, openness and transparency in how we conduct business and communicate with campus stakeholders.